Why Should You Become a Symlex VPN Reseller in China?
- January 12, 2023
- 5 minutes Read
- VPN Reseller
The technological development rate of China is so high that they are already in the 22nd century from the outside world. However, the list of predicaments keeps getting longer. For example, an immigrant or a citizen of China can no longer use Google and its subsidiaries or products. This is a massive barrier, considering that 1 billion people across the world use Google and its products on a daily basis. Meanwhile, business-like vpn reseller in China has been at their best no matter which country or region you belong to. According to International Trade Administration, over 100 countries and economies have some business with China. Now the question arises of how visitors, residents, or even tourists communicate, given that most social media sites are geo-restricted. The answer is simple- using a VPN.
In this article, we will explain why VPN has significant importance in China and why you should become a reseller there.
What is A VPN? Which VPN works well in China?
The answer to the question above is just as simple. VPN stands for Virtual Private Network, and its job is precisely what the name implies. A VPN helps you protect your data online and access any geo-restricted application or content anonymously. For example, in China, most social media apps, along with Google, are inaccessible, but with a VPN, it is made possible. VPNs basically change your IP address to an unrecognizable one. Once you connect a VPN to your device, you must select the region you want to access.
Only a few VPNs work well within the Chinese region. However, there are, in fact, a limited number of VPNs working without any hassle in China. One of them is Symlex VPN. Launched in 2019, Symlex VPN is still relatively new to the VPN industry; however, the numbers they have already achieved are significant for customers to trust the service without any suspicions.
Why is Symlex VPN a Good Choice?
Symlex VPN, as mentioned before, is one of the very few VPNs that work seamlessly in China. This VPN has all the features and availability that make a VPN worthy enough to garner customer attention. The question that is looming above your head is which are the crucial features of a VPN. Let’s get an insight into the key features of a VPN that customers look forward to.
- No Log Policy – one of the essential features a VPN provider must have is a no-log policy. Your customer would never want you to keep their personal information after it is promised that those will not be kept a log of.
- Kill-Switch- this is a feature that makes your VPN, or in this case, Symlex VPN, have the upper hand over whoever is trying to steal your data by sneaking in at the right moment. A kill switch turns off your internet the moment your VPN connection is lost, protecting you from any exposure to the outside world.
- Encryption- The prime task of a VPN is to provide end-to-end encryption, which prevents your data from being exposed to an outsider. Symlex VPN offers AES-256 encryption, which is the best form of encryption available and is called military-grade encryption. This makes your data follow a tunnel that only your receiver receives without a hacker trying to get a hold of it.
- Multi-device access- When you buy a VPN premium, you expect to use it across your phone, laptop, desktop, etc. However, finding a VPN as such is difficult. Symlex VPN provides 5 simultaneous device connections with only one Premium subscription. So if you have one premium account of Symlex VPN, you can use up to 5 devices simultaneously.
- 24/7 Customer Support – Whenever we buy a product, we expect to receive some reassurance from customer support. And when a customer purchases a VPN, there might be issues arising at any time of the day, which is crucial and needs to be solved as soon as possible. Symlex VPN has a customer support system that is active 24 hours so that the customers would not have to wait to resolve their issues.
- Available Operating Systems- It is necessary for the VPN to be available across all the central operating systems. Symlex VPN is available to use on Windows, macOS, iOS, Andriod, and Huawei.
What Makes Symlex VPN Stand Out?
Symlex VPN stands out a lot to users in this vast industry of VPNs. The reason is reasonable pricing. Compared to any other VPN service provider, Symlex VPN provides an affordable price for students, business people, and the masses with a fixed income.
Symlex VPN has over 100 servers across over 65 locations, including China. Unfortunately, many VPNs have been blocked by the Chinese government, but Symlex VPN is still one of the most used VPNs in China.
Why Should You Become A Symlex VPN Reseller in China?
A reseller is technically a VPN provider. The only difference is that they buy accounts or pins of a particular VPN in bulk and sell them individually at a price they want to sell. Lucky for you, Symlex VPN has its own VPN resellership program.
If you want to earn money with a VPN more conveniently, this is your chance. Resellership of VPNs ensures high profit and considerable benefits. Symlex VPN gives its resellers a panel that they can control and provides 24/7 customer support.
China has an extensive restrictions on internet usage, but with Symlex VPN, a user can penetrate that geo-restriction and cyber-block in a matter of seconds. Since world technology has evolved at a large scale, it is necessary to be aware of them as much as possible, so they use VPNs. Furthermore, by becoming a reseller of Symlex VPN, you can earn money from in and out of China and provide complete security to your customers.