Fast and Secure VPN for Multiple Devices in 2022
When using a VPN, certain things need to be kept in mind. A VPN is considered to protect your data, change your IP address to something untraceable. Your VPN should be able to surpass geo-blocks, access restricted websites, and be used on multiple devices. Even though some VPNs promise good services across various devices, that is not always the case.
A VPN needs to be able to log in on multiple devices. But usually, VPNs tend to slow down when connected to more than one. In addition, some VPNs don’t even support devices other than phones and laptops. However, we have researched and found some VPNs that might be just what you need.
Why do you require a VPN for multiple devices?
A VPN is multipurpose. There are three significant reasons why VPNs are necessary for multiple devices.
- Unblocking content
Your VPN should be able to hide you from all the possible thieves who can easily steal your data and sell it to others. For example, one second you had a bank transfer, the very next second, it’s all gone. But with a VPN, the thief will only see some random gibberish and won’t access anything. Secondly, when using WiFI, your provider can very easily track your browser history, leaving you with no privacy.
But then again, the VPN you use will change your IP address, and hence your provider will remain in the darkness regarding whatever you are using in your browser. And, thirdly, unblocking content. You are missing out on numerous things because those websites or content are unavailable in your region. But with a VPN, you can just access those without a care in the world and enjoy them at your own pace. Relating them to multiple devices because you might access the official data with your phone and laptop or computer, watch the content on your TV or PS5.
Do I need a different VPN plan for each device?
Usually, VPN providers offer up to 5 devices from one subscription, so it is not essential to have different plans for different devices. However, for free VPNs, the scenario is quite different. There are not enough servers to use on multiple devices, so it is wise to get a premium subscription.
How to employ a VPN on multiple devices
- Select a VPN that permits many connections at the same time
- Register for a VPN service, then download and install the program on your device
- Repeat the same procedure for each device you wish to connect to your VPN
Best VPNs for multiple devices
After testing many VPNs around us, we finally concluded to pick the best 5 of all.
- Symlex VPN
- Express VPN
- Nord VPN
- Available across 50+ countries
- Over 100 servers are available
- It can be used on Windows, iOS, Android
- It can be used on five devices with one account
- $4.5 monthly-very reasonable pricing
- 7-day money-back guarantee
- Strict no-logging policy
- Can review how many devices are logged in on one account
- 24/7 excellent customer service
- Up to five devices can be connected concurrently
- 3,000 servers spread throughout 90 countries
- Excellent streaming speeds
- Kill switch that operates automatically and has a no-logging policy
- Encryption of the highest quality with a split-tunneling characteristic
- Money-back guarantee of 30 days
- Compatible with Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, CBC, NBC, HBO GO, and Hulu, among other services
- Compatible with the following operating systems: Windows, Android, macOS, iOS, Apple TV, Android, Chrome, Firefox, Kindle, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, gaming consoles, and routers
- Over 5100+ servers in 60 countries
- It permits you to connect to 6 devices at once
- Competent DNS, also known as SmartPlay available for gaming consoles and smart tv
- Available for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Linux, Amazon Fire
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- A maximum of seven devices can be linked at once
- Seventy countries, 7,580 servers
- A user-friendly design makes it ideal for those just getting started with computers
- The use of dedicated servers for streaming purposes
- No logs policy and an automatic kill switch
- A 45-day refund policy
- TV shows & movies can be streamed from a wide range of popular streaming services like Netflix and Amazon Prime
- Compatibility: Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Linux, smart TVs, Apple TV, Roku, gaming consoles, routers, and the Raspberry Pi microprocessor
- There can be up to 30 devices connected at once
- 700 servers spread over 70 different countries
- Chameleon technology, a secret weapon for evading geo-restrictions and censorship
- Money-back guarantee for the first thirty days
- Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, and more are all compatible with this app
- It can be used in Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Chrome OS, Amazon Fire Stick, and Fire TV, routers
You can always pick your VPN and use it across as many devices as you want. Keeping your security and privacy in mind, these VPN providers ensure you get the best at low costs. With a good VPV, no restriction is unbreachable, and any content is available for you to enjoy.