Symlexvpn is a fast-growing software company and now seeking an experienced and talented Digital Marketing Executive to develop the Digital Marketing Strategies and optimization of our online marketing. He or she will ensure that digital campaigns are set up correctly to meet up our goals.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• BBA in Marketing
• BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
WORK EXPERIENCE: Minimum 02-03 Years
• Proven working experience in digital marketing.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
● Person with disability are encouraged to apply.
- Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Profit share, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance.
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidies
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2